LF: LF reflector, since?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: LF reflector, since?
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 22:18:04 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Alan, LF,

I just asked myselfe when the LF reflector was founded. Do you know what was the first month of this refelctor? Who of the first members is still "QRV" here? So when is the jubilee? While working on the PA (which is ready in some minutes) i though about funny and legendary mails coming over here during these just 2 years i am here. We should make a topic about the best (i.e. funny or legendary) mails ever, which is an individual decision of course ;-)

73, Stefan/DK7FC