Re: LF: ROS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ROS
From: Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 10:14:20 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ykdBIYqBRwU16GpjqMZ2/DPTGTVvpVLanSyI2xF7Um4=; b=xPukiWtKUGDgoFFYd2YdmmkTmOucB2pLDtEOXvvoxbokyjlGpaAQcDlrutoWG+sl4R gt0w3laQWE6langNv2uL7CRMkV++ix1mA1KE2rvlmmWfn6QQkqUEMJP0RQr0UzAOcsu0 GpeZ/0O+4xf+rosKLFe966bh2pJodIyC/jMmM=
Sender: [email protected]
Mal, MF,

OK, I am pleased you tried ROS. Some of my decodes last night of John & Finbar were not even audible in the speaker or visible on the ROS waterfall or SpecLab.

73, Gary - G4WGT.