RE: LF: Re: 500kHz WSPR activity 1530-2300z today

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: 500kHz WSPR activity 1530-2300z today
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 16:42:07 +0100
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Cheeky!   Wallasey is definitely North!

I'm an ex-pat in Biggleswade with XIZ. Down in CT1 at the mo tho and no
500khz capability here.   40m and up

Sorry, Chris I brought wrong lead for decoder so cant do CW and I doubt we
can get your 80m dsb down here!!

If you want to send slow morse call sign on a freq I can listen out and
confirm rx via email or sms?

Cheers

Jim CT1/G7NKS