Re: LF: Re: HB9ASB...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: HB9ASB...
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 16:59:41 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Clemens, LF group!

This is exactly the opposite that I experienced with the Mini-Whip.

The higher I brought it up (= the farther I brought it away from the
noise source, commonly called "house"), the better the SNR.

Today I connected the shield of the cable to the lightning protection
system up on the roof and couldn't find any difference so far.

I'm using a 5m fibre-glass pole fixed to the chimney as a support for
the probe and the shield of the feeder is only grounded in the shack.

73

OE3GHB
Gerhard