Re: LF: Re: HB9ASB...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: HB9ASB...
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 12:26:39 +0100
References: <[email protected]> <67A6F7BF45BF4A0193A3DCB53000A283@PcMinto> <008401cc56ce$2f1fb2c0$0401a8c0@xphd97xgq27nyf> <12C475F3F4C84B818461753F2E8A60A6@PcMinto> <[email protected]> <8D68749D37B94275855FDBA46A3F6C97@PcMinto> <op.vz0iyui5yzqh0k@pc-roelof> <1313033619.1543.20.camel@gerhard-desktop> <[email protected]> <00c401cc5826$49523e70$71a9c00a@Clemens04> <1313074781.1701.7.camel@gerhard-desktop> <[email protected]> <1313090065.1579.46.camel@gerhard-desktop> <6814B311A817473C8285E3720DC0244A@acer> <1313315184.1533.5.camel@gerhard-desktop>
Sender: [email protected]
LF
Euro 55 is not cheap for a 10m fibre glass fishing rod. I paid £60 for a
German made one several years ago and it is now falling to pieces. They do
not last and also I paid too much for it.
Recently I got another Italian one,  same size for £20 which is about the
right price.

de mal/g3kev