Re: LF: Re: Ofcom Update: GPS Jamming Message

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Ofcom Update: GPS Jamming Message
From: g4gvw <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 00:30:33 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Good lord! Roger,

You actually allow Memsahib input to the guidance of your conveyance?
They actually have little ability in the spatial awareness requirement
area. 'Tis a proven fact! Have you ever "studied" a quilt? Absolutely no
resemblance to any sort of map or chart that would get a chap anywhere.
Sort of thing best left to chaps like Mal.

--
73 es gd dx de pat g4gvw
 qth nr felixstowe uk