LF: Re: Resonate the antenna, or not?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Resonate the antenna, or not?
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 14:59:27 -0000
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <BF4A524700075746A6467658DFC7102C88B2129D4C@ICTS-S-EXC2-CA.luna.kuleuven.be> <000b01cbe622$6a23f8d0$8d01a8c0@JAYDELL>,<[email protected]> <BF4A524700075746A6467658DFC7102C88B2129D4D@ICTS-S-EXC2-CA.luna.kuleuven.be>,<[email protected]> <BF4A524700075746A6467658DFC7102C88B2129D51@ICTS-S-EXC2-CA.luna.kuleuven.be> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Markus
Have u discovered  another method of resonating a vertical type antenna other than a large air wound water butt.
I was thinking of a smaller coil with ferrite core. In my case I need about 150 mH not too large but winding a BIG coil is still a BIG job hi
de mal/g3kev