VLF: G3XBM grabber

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: VLF: G3XBM grabber
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 22:46:37 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Roger,

just one suggestion: perhaps you could soften the display contrast a bit, to
allow better visibility during the daytime periods when QRN is low.

The strange 8970.1 signature is very narrow so certainly of human origin,
and probably crystal controlled. Could be some timer-activated device in the
neighbourhood.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)