Re: LF: Re: M0BMU 500kHz /P

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: M0BMU 500kHz /P
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:11:05 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=bfFQ6zbzRIcvhvknaIQ47x6O03Yf8Wx/fdLV1F3hy8Q=; b=ul4N7dkOADA1WBanU3Il04Y0sJT09sNbfAPuFClHJTsigv5lBvUicOXyfD9UeazlPD jYMsPftnA1ug87Ecfod0Q32F7muU+baLOpG0Xn+yqHjrhb3nwtWZ7FPfBVRl9BLbjEXi OZTE+8tzBWNepojxbn8v3U9uM3xUf7lZV2+JQ=
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks for the information Jim. The 15.3m fibre glass pole looks useful. I presume this was one bought from an internet supplier and that it collapses down for transportation.  I can just make out some guy wires in the photo.

Next time I'll get better organised for a 2-way QSO.

73s
Roger G3XBM