Re: LF: WRC-2012 proposal for 'near' 500kHz band(s)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WRC-2012 proposal for 'near' 500kHz band(s)
From: David Pratt <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 14:29:55 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
But very few domestic broadcast receivers can be described as 'good',
Warren.  Even so, I can't imagine any receiver with an IF of 470kHz
having an IF rejection of 60dB at 472kHz.

If we do cause QRM to b/c receivers people, including the licensing
authorities certainly will care about MW.

73 de David G4DMP

In a recent message, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> writes

--
 | David M Pratt, Kippax, Leeds.   |