Re: LF: CQ WW

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: CQ WW
From: Piotr Mlynarski <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 01:54:35 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
mal hamilton pisze:
LF USA
Now start
136.177 Khz clear
 mal/g3kev
Hi  Mal,LF

attached, you will find screen capture of ur TX'ing " KEV K" at 136.177 kHz
also your qsy of 1.5 Hz down has been noticed..
as for my 'downtown' kind of qth and distance over 1350 km i am pretty satisfied with this detection
so i can imagine you must be booming on the other side of the lake.... :)

recently, i was trying to catch Mike, XDV beaconing here, at EU slot. Time of my RXing was almost the same so is the distance: (1349 km, XDV) (1356 km, KEV) the difference in bearing is abt 10 deg SL setting is the same so is the position of my rx loop / cos(10deg) = 0.98 / I had no success, not even a single trace of Mike signal. Mike said his erp was abt 0.3 W
Mal, what is ur pwr ?

                                        73, Piotr, sq7mpj

qth:  Lodz /jo91rs/

JPEG image