LF: Re: ON4KST chat system

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: ON4KST chat system
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 18:15:55 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Terry
It could be useful. I have been trying to get in touch with OSSY/OE5ODL via the reflector about a xband qso but getting no response.
There seems to be a lack of commuications on VLF/LF es MF about coordinated acty. The same applies to the USA. by the time one gets a reply a week has gone by.
Beacon TRANSMISSIONS and reply via EMAIL now seems the NORM
Is it any wonder the majority of would be QSO operators have left the scene and are to be found on the other bands.
G3KEV