Re: LF: A 73kHz allocation again?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: A 73kHz allocation again?
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 14:12:26 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1296051468; bh=LVe4vqKX1Xybl9ZAV6VLQjWbslmhAz84C9KLp76YwlQ=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=gErC8oce5XQpSjRiR2HfGHO55xvOTJmiEmHlrqonUfJQhPqmqqKbh7oJjSloPXpce9HLgtNAp5ANOOaFHd2R+UjYGrE1aYFZw7iUcU97pFCWX5d9cEmpp0MBRsg0q25zQsRK+dUGZo4TGTJPMxHYp7J2+sV/i19pIUdXVTkf6Gs=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=O8P5vetIEjpI6MsrqFbUsDF94WmB/cT6TToHdxM72S/75iS6tWoTTLOGI5kfCVloIammJKOLHPA+/YYXYeoyAaUCG+6G11qvwsVQugvvMKfza6amXtmZANhh9KM9EHLSvxD2K6jGjAxLDojgpkqle5BFoZ/kySAdsvjNHNg47ys= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
There is still a UK allocation smack in the midlle of the old band......now
in the VT Comms (Anthorn?) portfolio I guess.....this made reception very
difficult here when it was continually idling at Rugby. They might be less
understanding about an amateur band there than BT/Admiralty was. It seemed
significant that the NoV were terminated when VT took over that service.

Alan G3NYK