Re: LF: A 73kHz allocation again?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: A 73kHz allocation again?
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:10:50 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=eJpGpy2rc+3i0fqpchJP+PbzduGSzup4ZyH7gj04ZRM=; b=dK4lnSMNU8g2sdDmIOsZsoicpoTLOeYrXcwiWtbQkE1U54LDCZxC51Yq2KE6kSHzWC EZu+rbJAS2mPAkEA0/G3Yspd3xFz25ow9OePYPuhhg5KF3CU+6COQMOgoGbHtckafGL/ kifj5RkwjnjE95ZNt2gI0zkL3RShgjXayJxh4=
Sender: [email protected]
Has anyone crossed the pond on 73kHz?

I could probably convince the FCC to grant an experimental license,
which I might be inclined to do if I decide that my life is not
frustrating enough :-)

--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ