Re: LF: What freq. list can you recommend

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: What freq. list can you recommend
From: Daniele Tincani <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:51:53 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1295938313; bh=UFSWlcC8qYTF2GWRZRfhmBuI7PWingt8qn321qEfAVM=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=3Ijvv7jYbvZs5xYk+deKDv5tsR8gRI8aWdgx2LexGfyWiWl7lOx9uL0IvGH6vxXFjjnYwi+U3Kg/p0lO7De4zlZA8oGPjyMILx3wswqzwhgFQG5Ex3I0oFD/zu8HlaJF9sdeKNHboRkJlwwkn6qoCoeCfh9oaqk3rXqQyAEyJ/Q=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi LVF,
my apologies for having quoted out-of-date information. Trond's lists are still valuable in my opinion as they are more extensive and detailed than other similar lists, however I did not intend to suggest that they contain the most up-to-date information on the web. Personally, I use these and other VLF lists just as a starting point, then I look to other sources (if available) for cross-check and further confirmation, even thought that often you can find that a given list was simply copied from another :-).
Best regards
Daniele