Re: LF: What freq. list can you recommend

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: What freq. list can you recommend
From: "Jurgen Bartels" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:05:21 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alan,

> Hi Jurgen I dont know the list you quote....if it is a BC station list these
> are often kept more up to date by monitoring stations. The vlf.it lists
> Danielle quoted carry a date or 2001 I am sire Trond's Alfac site is more
> up-to-date than that now.

MWList ( http://www.mwlist.org ) contains all tx from 10kHz to 30MHz and is
constantly updated by several country editors around the world. All are
hobbyist and it's a  non-commercial hobby project .
Please read the introduction http://www.mwlist.org
The naming is a bit misleading, it's not only MW anymore.

It also contains accurate carrier frequencies measurements for LW & MW.
I contributed measurements of around 180 tx the last few months.
http://www.myradiobase.de/mediumwave/mwoffset.txt

So MWList is very lively and has now become *the* source for all LW/MW/SW
DXers, and made many individual lists obsolete.
Instead those authors now have joined MWList as an author.
BTW: I am not an author, just a user and contributor.

VLF entries are also already available, and those I used for lookup.
http://www.mwlist.org/vlf.php

So why not collaborate and send your discoveries to
Günter Lorenz [email protected]
He is one of those who set it up and is open for cooperation and will enter
your observations.

This appeal is meant for all members of this group :-)

> Lightning...try
> http://webflash.ess.washington.edu/spectra.html

Ahh, Thank you.
That's great!

Jurgen Bartels  Suellwarden, N. Germany
hor. Antennas: 11-ele 45-87MHz 13-ele Band-III, 48-ele UHF, FM: 15.11
MW: staggered 300m Beverage 320°,  30 x 4m EWE 320°, Winradio & Perseus
http://dx.3sdesign.de/tv_offset_list.htm
http://dx.3sdesign.de/station_list.htm

http://fewo.3sdesign.de  - Vacation home: DX right at the Northsea coast