Re: LF: QRSS120 and grabbers

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: QRSS120 and grabbers
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 18:09:11 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:references:from :content-type:x-mailer:in-reply-to:message-id:date:to :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=C/BuRWgURcNrMVezbvnqTczEcIAqpSs1fTSApR5Ts1g=; b=wUYLY+cTTAWxEttb9mBQElLeSmZHTSA2advTG/PJTexe9R3ujl30wauCGs6ZMsiO3B f5CHFiG0afVsYFFC2D7R+V5dJ4WWTqukFH6hxZVkVxDpjkLHpPbhzY3jwNrcvLj71yr1 RHak/gBMz+Icril5aWQ+JH4xFbmy9JjImvbHY=
Sender: [email protected]
So why not QSY somewhere else in the spectrum Mal and teach yourself something
new? Some of us here are still learning on LF for the first time, and can do
without your "help".

Roger G3XBM

Sent from my iPod Touch 4g