Re: LF: The Wideband Noise

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: The Wideband Noise
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 10:06:53 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=P/Jlb/5edlB7lr3RFtjRpaXP43fQPWeW97lC66By6NQ=; b=gtWauQxV4TLKNw4iqMwkjR4g83T9ySEAUTYnIMW2wf6fOwGtBRYNixukmOXhSWUsQG GIlgQIrdb/N+PBv146s1yRGDInJ65P/YldGzbHA7rGJNOJT2S808OOJP4A4cibr9rfnf O1oaQa4XH3BtheJn+NV8mZ/UgD70qYCNaOeto=
Sender: [email protected]
Further to my previous post, The U.S. Government has taken a position
in favor of an amateur allocation at  461-469 kHz and 471-478 kHz.
--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ