RE: LF: The Wideband Noise

To: _RSGB_LF <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: The Wideband Noise
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 07:51:08 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello John, LF!
Thanks for interesting information below. I can see the wideband data noise on the SpectrumLab often. It is the reason, why I have to use a new favourite freq for transmitting, 502,300kHz (insteed 501,888kHz). If the conditions are good, then the noise is very good visible. But it is not audible here. I can see it at night only.

73!

Lubos, OK2BVG, JN88KS

=