Re: LF: The Wideband Noise

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: The Wideband Noise
From: Tony <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 12:31:22 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Gary & LF

Looks like it might get worse as you can see from the rather ominous quote from Jan's link ...

Quote >>   IMO supports the future use of band 415 kHz – 526.5 kHz for safety and security related systems,
recognizing that this band is allocated on a world-wide basis for the use by the maritime community.

Tony, EI8JK.