Re: LF: Eu QRSS freq. Was 'XDV QRSS60 137k'

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Eu QRSS freq. Was 'XDV QRSS60 137k'
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 21:20:12 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dex and Group

We had similar troubles when testing with the JAs earlier this season. We discussed setting up a window like the EU one at the bottom of the band but the consensus was that it was far too complicated and a waste of resources to do it when all we needed to do was time our transmissions accordingly so everyone could share the wateringhole. See attached beacon schedule we used.

It worked very well and contributed to the success of my QSO with JA7NI.

73 Scott
VE7TIL CN89dk
http://www3.telus.net/sthed/argo/