LF: Grabbers - how do you do it?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Grabbers - how do you do it?
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 22:32:01 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=3qdeAXk+QZgFCHl9EACplzJooy/aDCZkyjxN4XUbqSM=; b=k50bkWAd2PHlBeYHbr4PEfnH9rXPzxj1K4yanDTQ/U1I0eu0coD2qIWq7JvapiGj7c H+LYn3gW2Ke5UBMPOKg3uK5MB1/4EGLJB5tiDr803ohN5CTTBvsIPiBwpmlh4EkvKf2a 3FfotcYivp7O9bcQ2FoegOthqQV+F1FGuFaLo=
Sender: [email protected]
Apologies if this sounds a pathetically stupid question to ask the experts here, but I believe it is better to confess ignorance and ask anyway:

Assuming one has a decent VLF receiver/E-field probe antenna and a package (like Spectrum Lab or Spectran) that captures screengrabs periodically, what is then needed to make these visible to others? I am not an IT expert so I'm looking for a really simple way of doing this. I have Virgin Media webspace (unused) and ideally it would be good to be able to upload the jpg image(s) to this. I've also heard about people using their PC as a web server, but honestly I've no idea what this is or how I would go about it.

So, can someone offer me an "idiot's guide to setting up a grabber" please?  This must be quite straightforward as people must do this for home security cameras. Again, please don't baffle me with jargon that I won't understand: simple, easy, and "noddy guide" style please.

If I could set up a VLF grabber at the home QTH it could be pretty useful for people in SE England doing VLF experiments, including me.

73s
Roger G3XBM

--
http://g3xbm-qrp.blogspot.com/