Re: VLF: Long time transmission on earth antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: Long time transmission on earth antenna
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 22:03:59 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan!

No, I wasn't meant that urgently...I just thought about leaving a
message to the reflector before leaving home...

I already have tried your config file on the "old" notebook and so far
it seems to bear with it! I disabled the filter and the all the other
stuff and connected the Spectrum-Analyser to "L1" instead, otherwise I
just saw red symbols in the "component-view".

This "raw" output is uploaded to my grabber-page in a 15 Minute
interval. I will use the time tomorrow, before you start your
transmission to calibrate the colour and brightness settings.

gl

OE3GHB
Gerhard