Re: VLF: Long time transmission on earth antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: Long time transmission on earth antenna
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 23:05:32 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan!

At least at my site, QRM/QRN was pretty low this day and so rather the
(too) wet soil could be the reason for your weak signal.

I watched you grabber and when I saw you were "only" 40db oN on your
DFCW6000 window (4-5km), I had no hope to copy your signal here at
594km!

BTW: Do you think it is true that we can assume 18db Loss for twice the
distance?

73
OE3GHB
Gerhard