Re: VLF: Long time transmission on earth antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: Long time transmission on earth antenna
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 22:18:04 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Gerhard,

Oh, disabling the internal filter may reduce the SNR by several dB! You are in 594 km distance, this is not trivial ;-) Maybe you can record the whole session as an audio file and reprocess it later on the "new" PC? I thinkk this does not take much CPU load, just some disk space that will be back after you got the optimised capture and deliting the file then...

73, Stefan