Re: VLF: Long time transmission on earth antenna

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: VLF: Long time transmission on earth antenna
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 22:54:27 +0000
Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:references:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:content-type:message-id:cc :x-mailer:from:subject:date:to; bh=LcanEvzSdgupToTyk6A9RCel+i2CTxfj9zu9T/uaJ5o=; b=pCOHGvVQpr2Eht5GwwDTqS3esWS3pvUS0yngP/jHqqv7z8EKfgr/uvsdRBVuRsP5ie v2X7gvr/nuwwo5kFsB09jFPzm82HpvF54AlER1zrAjhLLquRGCvwkejE/N7y4tVpNF2G XTwN/EU1pGzWVgaqIXhJhtcPyCbUQd0rNpYV0=
Sender: [email protected]
18dB loss applies only to the near field (induction) loss I think.

73s
Roger G3XBM

Sent from my iPod Touch 4g