Re: LF: Re: Re: Re: SAQrx soundcard VLF receiver moved to new web site

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: Re: SAQrx soundcard VLF receiver moved to new web site
From: "Roelof Bakker" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:54:00 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Uwe,

To answer your question: yes.
I have used my mini-whip connected to the input of my on-board soundcard and heard SAQ on it.
The sample rate is 48 kHz, hence the band 0-24 kHz can be received.

When you are at it, you can also use Alberto di Beni's WINRAD for this purpose.
I have an external soundcard which has a 192 kHz sample rate.
This makes it possible to receive 0-96 kHz on your soundcard with excellent results.

73,
Roelof, pa0rdt