RE: LF: Re: SAQrx soundcard VLF receiver moved to new web site

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: SAQrx soundcard VLF receiver moved to new web site
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:17:20 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
You should try "Cowburn"!!!   pronounced "Coburn" but always mispronounced
and spelt wrong too!

People who haven't seen it written will pronounce it "Coburn" until they see
it written then it becomes forever "COW..Burn" as in BBQ or "Vache Brule"
etc...

As for spelling esp on Junk mail then the permutations would put Colossus
and Turing to some challenge!!

With best regards

Jim

Dr. James Cowburn
26 Birch Close
Broom
Biggleswade
Beds
SG18 9NR

T +44 (0) 1767 600522
M+44 (0) 7967 300152
E [email protected]

The information transmitted is intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not
read this message.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited.  Consequently, this email is not
intended to be contractually binding.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender, return the message
as well as its attachments and delete the whole from any computer.