Re: LF: df2py @ 137.4/new match

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: df2py @ 137.4/new match
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 01:00:41 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Wolf,

Some types of audio amps have problems with reactive power. Do you really need a linear PA? Ah i suppose it is a linear PA, but in switch mode anyway? But why do you need much cooling then? A class D PA would be enough and the power dissipation is minimal! IRFP-460 is a good choice.

GL es hpe cu sn!

73 de DK7FC