LF: DI2AN portable operation

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: DI2AN portable operation
From: Horst Stöcker <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 19:40:08 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hello,

as you know I am planning portable operation of my beacon DI2AN from 23. to 25.
July 2010 on our fieldday at Erpeler Ley, JO30ON. I will have more space for
the antenna there and free radiation - much better than at my home QTH in the
city.

DI2AN is transmitting now on 505.150 kHz, QRSS10, JO30OT and will transmit
nonstop until Monday morning. So you have enough time to make some captures -
just to compare.

After monday I will uninstall the rough and ready antenna that is still in use
here at my home QTH. And I will also take my equipment to Erpeler Ley.

I will be online there via UMTS so I can give you the details here in the
reflector.

I am planning to start the transmission at friday afternoon and stop sunday
afternoon.

Possibly there will be a break on saturday for some tests on Dreamers Band.
They will be announced here.

After the weekend DI2AN will not be on air for a few weeks. Some work at the
antenna and the PA is to be done. I will announce here when the beacon is on
air again.

vy73 Horst DO1KHS/DI2AN