Re: LF: Dreamers band portable operation

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Dreamers band portable operation
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 23:55:09 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Horst,

Guck luck with your tests! My grabber tries to watch you ;-)

What is the voltage you are achieving with the TV transformer? And how much power will you apply to the 800m antenna? What will be the mode in which you will transmit on the Dreamers Band? What will be the orientation of your antenna? Will you use it as a ground dipole or a loop?

73, Stefan