RE: LF: 600MRG> WE2XPQ Alaska

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 600MRG> WE2XPQ Alaska
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 12:06:30 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
John - thanks for the report - Very good for this time of year as it still really doesnt get completely dark here - rainy and overcast, yes...

 Did  you spot the transmitting error that my signal didnt have a triangular waveform?...either my HP generators got a glitch, I didnt reset the right button, or we have etheral intruders in the house!

Cheers
Laurence KL7 UK We2 X pq rainy Alaska.

> Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 10:09:56 -0700
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]; [email protected]
> Subject: LF: 600MRG> WE2XPQ Alaska
>
> Greetings
>

> Argo copy at QRSS 10 of "XPQ" into CN89LA around 0945 - 0300
> utc July 16 (some other captures but this was the peak)
>
> 73 John / VE7BDQ (VX9BDQ)

Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn more. =