LF: vlf

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: vlf
From: "Uwe Jannsen" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:31:00 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan, hi all,

my aerial system is resonant, en fin, finally.
the 6.34kHz spectrum at JO43SV looks like that:

http://dj8wx-dl.de/vlf

as one can make out looking at the bottom of the pic
the Q of the system isnt too bad.

the sign visible in the capture (the end of an X) is on 6341,08xHz
in QRSS1800 mode generated by the homebrew ZPU lf exciter,
GPS disciplined. 500mV into a simple LW.

I could use the resonant aerial as a TX antennae as well if, if, if
the PA driver wouldnt regenerate (feed back) the PA output signs.

the problem has to be solved the next weeks.

vy 73
Uwe/dj8wx