LF: AW: RE: Radio Kulta on 810 kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: AW: RE: Radio Kulta on 810 kHz
From: "KKorn" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:47:06 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Rick, Horst
I tried to receive 810kHz in CW mode (Carrier); this is what I've got a
couple of minutes ago (not the best time of the day): see (hopefully)
attachment.
LOC JN59mm
RX Flex-5000A, Ant 25m lw approx 10m to 15m high, strung N-S.
The measured peak is -106dBm.
Maybe I have time this evening to try again.
On the left you can see the beginning of the USB of 801 (BAY) not too far
away from us
 (-45dBm), HI!
If that little gif picture is blocked, let me know. It is a collage of the
F5k GUI with the interesting regions cut out and rearranged.

73
de
KLAUS
DJ6LB
~~~ Old age is the most unexpected of all the things that can happen to a
man.~~~
James Thurber