RE: VLF: Strong drifting carrier on VLF!

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: VLF: Strong drifting carrier on VLF!
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:43:24 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
I checked on my Alaska VLF rx and cant see anything "local" - honest guv...especially at the moment with all these nasty protons from the last coronal hole.

Im guessing its "over there" and not "over here"...but must have some power and "interesting" tuning system, or the Russians or others are playing with their version of Haarp in the European arena (there are a few announced and unannounced)  But Ive got the say the returns are pretty strong for non-linear mixing n'est pas?

Laurence, a little way South of the Haarp...