RE: LF: RE: VLF QRP Earth mode: 5.1km DX tonight but no such thing as a

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: RE: VLF QRP Earth mode: 5.1km DX tonight but no such thing as a free lunch
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 03:20:56 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Some  interesting reading perhaps - In a former life Ive spent hours, sometimes days wandering around neighborhoods with my DF set and SG browns tracking painful tv/radio interference issues and can vouch for the interaction!

http://www.netl.doe.gov/technologies/oil-gas/publications/td/FG113004.PDF

Laurence