LF: Re: RE: Plastic pipes

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: Plastic pipes
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:31:08 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Underground GAS pipelines in this area are PLASTIC and coloured YELLOW. Water pipelines are also plasic and coloured BLUE.
All services in this area trunk and local distribution are underground. Trunk pipelines vy large diameter and wall thickness, ideal for LF coil winding.
The sewer system  likewise these days is all plastic coloured ORANGE
G3KEV