Re: LF: RE: Plastic pipes

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Plastic pipes
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 18:19:07 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Is it any wonder China and India are now top GUNS they have discovered PLASTIC,  if the USA is still using Iron pipes and clay pipes, but it seems in Belgium it is the same. Here as I said before its all plastic and telephones are underground OPTICAL CABLE.
 One other thing, when 6 metres is open a lot of EU countries are still on the old analogue VHF TV, they are blasting in here.
Where is all this new DIGITAL technology in the so called progressive EU
I will stick with the POUND
G3KIEV