Re: LF: Re: Outdoor test for different places for active E-field antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Outdoor test for different places for active E-field antennas for VLF
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 14:49:58 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Daniele,

This done by a special TX LED (SFH750V)that is switched into the line (Drain to +) of the second FET of the active antenna.

73, Stefan

Am 13.05.2010 22:42, schrieb Daniele Tincani:
Hello Stefan,

how do you connect the fiber to the antenna? I mean, how do you convert from electric to optical?

Cheers
D.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stefan Schäfer" <[email protected]>