RE: LF: 500kHz: OK0EMW, DI2AM

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: 500kHz: OK0EMW, DI2AM
From: Horst Stöcker <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 18:29:19 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Lubso,

I've got the Manuals for the MV62 and for the GF62, even some special cables. If you like I can scan the manuals for you and send them by eMail. If you need the cables, we will find a way. I do not need them because I just use MV62 and GF62. I had some more units but no need for it - some other HAMs got them for pleasure.

vy73 Horst DO1KHS