Re: AW: VLF: DK7FC's 3rd VLF transmission

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: AW: VLF: DK7FC's 3rd VLF transmission
From: Paul Nicholson <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 08:24:42 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Spectrum displays from receivers in Florida and Italy for
today's test:

 http://abelian.org/vlf/nc.html

Frequency calibration is only approximate, so 4Hz wide.
No amplitude calibration available.   Will add Bielefeld
when it comes on.

Wolf schrieb:
> not even sure if the compression (which is involved in
> the audio streaming) will leave such signals intact.

We can just try.  All the spectrum graphs above are via
streamed compressed signal.

Today the background noise is repeating yesterday's
pattern.  Conditions look very good with the low noise.

--
Paul Nicholson