Re: LF: Why is this group not a Yahoo group with archives and web acces

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Why is this group not a Yahoo group with archives and web access?
From: John Gould <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:02:21 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=Kg9f5cR/XiXmxHp4SLqRxtHa/MlNzY9MGypAKMd9rl4=; b=r4WSDzmJu2v9vMzAv+9aDLbm1CBDauHabFZoRWQjhIrRJnrk0vnXX1ohpMZodvNaF4 hPEumtFIpkauKlGApjxhHkFK16jkl5d0GrS+tknMw9t3r6zDuObE8q0wEOiaCk4+piXV aLkmZ2vTKlTZTdb4mb64LzbYnT+EAWaAGSjLU=
Sender: [email protected]
Sorry that I've missed this thread _ I've been away at a place where the phone line was down and 3G, etc, can't reach - idylic.

As Alan says the reflector has been in operation for many years.  It followed a "group" on packet that started and the messages of which I collated, roughly monthly, and issued as a newsletter to those not on packet.  I kept all the material for many years, like Peter, G3LDO with a mind to do something with it, however, whilst there are many gems in it much was ephemeral. Probably, the best parts have subsequently been developed and found their place in the RSGB Handbook, LF Experimenters' Handbook and the like.  In those days the group discussed 73 kHz.  As e-mail became more general we moved across to this reflector.

I'm not the Sysop, but I am the link to him.  He's just come back to me and thinks that it is possible to allow a larger files size.  He'll look into it this evening and let me know.

73 John, G3WKL