Re: LF: 8.97kHz antennas

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 8.97kHz antennas
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:04:39 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=7dymK5iBOWCO0e9p/uXxBggCHx+UOj+x6fUHo/4DJfA=; b=GYckkLA8krU5CAKOR/DqU+bybOtmalRWFE67aFkeeppllEwaGbQqAvC9h/O3OWwPJI GvCaJAwPl1WPLIWf0tjxzmLua2N+rKFyOy589afKSSkEJq8/roUdRyxClEJ/VeUb/4Eg UwvLo7z+ONu0Vyv93DE3BmfuqtQwqzhLU4eZE=
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Alan.

Yes I can understand that poor ground conductivity would result in a larger loop within the ground and that with high conductivity the loop would be very small. With regard to piping and cables, I'm thinking that any such tests would have to be done well away from buildings and property ideally in the middle of a large field out in the country or on a stretch of moorland perhaps well away from cables and pipes. In an urban area cables and pipes are everywhere and anything could be happening.

73s
Roger G3XBM