Re: LF: 8.97kHz antennas

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 8.97kHz antennas
From: ALAN MELIA <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 01:40:05 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1268790005; bh=O587AWuLvEIuTeMCmwlDBJAsyK0YrhwlvHLRt3kQnbU=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=OmMlvzDf5JHYabOmnkJ4NcAFnuIo2Sc5EvzEzBKVIxQdpVXVOIzt53v8zuGM+sEjrZYuD6OA3wZMLnUnVsrYnsn4utCc5qN8t1tKxUPOTE+hbwxz3oQbTUy9DrRIJUeGyRMqGf2TRyT/Zz1/yR4xkvASJuqUVmkU28+gQzKuRBU=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mike Yeah, but coupling to 1000 miles of power distribution system would be
regarded a cheating by some.......and not really repeatable :-))

Alan G3NYK