Re: LF: 8.97kHz antennas

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 8.97kHz antennas
From: "Mike.WE0H" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:24:03 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Alan,

Some would complain that is isn't radio but current carrier communications. Either way if it works, I say go for it...hi hi...

I'm waiting to see the day those guys cross the pond on the 8kc band. Wouldn't that be something cool...It would be good to get some North American stations going on the band to see if the band does open for DX at the power levels the guys are experimenting with. Could you imagine a audio tube amp pumping out a kilowatt or two? hi hi...

Mike
WE0H

ALAN MELIA wrote:
Hi Mike Yeah, but coupling to 1000 miles of power distribution system would

be regarded a cheating by some.......and not really repeatable :-))

Alan G3NYK