VLF: DK7FC's 3rd VLF transmission

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: VLF: DK7FC's 3rd VLF transmission
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 20:03:54 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Dreamers,

The wind forecast is excellent for this weekend!
http://www.windfinder.com/forecast/frankfurt and no rain...

So, probably, but still not sure, i will be QRV again on Sunday the 21. March.
I will start in the morning and try to be QRV  about 11UTC!

Maybe i come up with 3dB more ERP if i can built the new PA in one evening
(saturday).

I will stay in contact with Markus/DF6NM who could make QSP to the reflector.
And i will inform you on saturday evening if i come up on sunday!

73 es cu there down :-)

Stefan/DK7FC

PS: Let's try TA with a LONG carrier :-) *dreaming*

<<winmail.dat>>