LF: RE: Re: VLF_8.79 kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Re: VLF_8.79 kHz
From: "Ken" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:05:56 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:References:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To; b=k4YapAgSepyb0UCB/BKrXrZ0nngzpcowH7VOkB+ZurvZnajaO0EG6ZRnOhMZVX8a4y2FJWnlNAnB+mhsg//ZHxSZCaT5c6Tf0eqzdr/iPDbmZ1kioe/Alu5nz9HLCJVivYtW+sM+uT0W+htEUyup6u6UjFtNrMPj6yKw2CVTpN4= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jim.
I think I could knock up a quick 9kHz RX here in Luton over the weekend if
that would help. I have been following this thread with interest, could you
put up some diagrams etc of your parallel capacitor and other antenna
configurations and formulae.

73.
Ken
M0KHW    IO91TV