RE: LF: VLF_8.79 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: VLF_8.79 kHz
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 15:36:35 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1266881796; bh=yecFHSFFwl+X1CQC3MtCMokPixR3d/VNFgM2rZ4et4Y=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=ElmQmmnLq1Ne4WRIxvmeDRzrG1PP9IxV5o2HsNZ08zlh+kdyTLNPg+60E7pv+y6GPFeOwwi96StSKcAgfA3pjBC6165J0B08DMiHldgiwHYysjLDi49tdIVK+fOgk8o93xVYUzngRNurpB2rKDJYqPWnQLVrOAx77Qf9MPioDJI=
Sender: [email protected]
Alan, Rik and Stefan

Thank you for the practical solutions...... I am reading up on the earth conduction work done by John Taylor it may be possible for me to adapt some of his methods for this location.
I like the idea of the ground electrodes I will lay out some cable and initially see how much current I can make flow into the ground using the 100Watt amp. Then see how I get on from there. If I get a result of sorts I will report back but silence will mean failure....:-))

73 es GL petefmt