RE: LF: Callsigns

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Callsigns
From: "g3zjo" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 18:31:49 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

So you've no strong views on slow QRS modes. That's good..

He makes my blood boil at times; I manage to keep my fingers off the keyboard though. I bet if we visited him we would spend all day and find him very interesting, I am sure he is a fine operator in his field.

He should widen out and be more tolerant for sure; heaven knows I am a miserable old fool but I do try to see both sides of things. There is no way he is going to even try and understand WSPR is there.

WSPR has its faults, one being its too easy for the appliance ops who think it adjust the power output of the rig. It sure inspired me right from day one.

Mal should have a go at K1JT personally, I find him to be an obstinate rottweiler, they should get on like a house on fireJ

Eddie