Re: LF: Callsigns

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Callsigns
From: "Chris" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 18:10:16 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=Lxs9oeYNEsRO2JE8r4L7mZ6frYkPLJX96Ho8AbFioWX0z7TwM/Tg27SNcHa9MPNbi2wieDX5tkRyg0810hnB6M/L0yBpAbBDiKWzfOHiMgQqpRmtsBVtKQEjPV3OCwyd6xKhY3Vww5BhjY523zDrW7/+kRkisfTc9QFjO/DSNz0= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Horst,
I don't agree. If a station is beaconing in QRSS3, time surely is hardly a problem. Why they can't send a full callsign , say, every fifth time beats me. Anyway, isn't the prefix of more interest to listeners who may not be on this site?
Chris, G4AYT.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Horst Stöcker" <[email protected]>